Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Persons over the age of thirteen may register on https://www.actualizatec.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from minors without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without informing your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and trustworthy space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
Actualízatec has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Data Controller: ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL
- Company name: ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL
- NIF/CIF: B72874324
- Address Plaza Universitat, 3 piso 6 08007 Barcelona
- E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Marketing
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the website will be treated as "Website users and subscribers" data.
For the processing of my users' data, I implement all the technical and organisational security measures established by current legislation.
Principles I will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you of in advance with full transparency.
- I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. As little as possible. Solo voy a solicitar datos estrictamente necesarios en relación con los fines para los que los requiero. Los mínimos posibles.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of my users' data by third parties.
How did I obtain your data?
The personal data that I treat in Actualízatec comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Actualízatec is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of their processing
- Oppose the processing
- Request data portability
Data subjects may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided me with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
At Actualízatec there are different systems for capturing personal information and I process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.actualizatec.com. For example, I may use this data to respond to your request and answer any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. I inform you that the data you provide us with will be located on the servers of:
- Getresponse (provider of ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL) within the EU.
- I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of:
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Getresponse (supplier of ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts of https://www.actualizatec.com the user is required to register through this form. In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, website, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of:
- Webempresa (provider of ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. Actualízatec may be present on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of https://www.actualizatec.com will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of Actualízatec's activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL with address at Avda Generalitat. 08970 Sant Joan Despi (Sant Joan Despi) , Sant Joan Despi, 08970 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Actualízatec does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that could identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be carried out with other professionals. In these cases, users will be required to give their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent you are asked for, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until their deletion is requested by the data subject.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many of the tools I use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.actualizatec.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://www.actualizatec.com analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.actualizatec.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa Europa, S.L., based in Spain. More information at: https://www.webempresa.com (Webempresa Europa, S.L.). Webempresa Europa, S.L. processes the data in order to provide hosting services to ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to provide its web platform services to ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL.
Email marketing: GetResponse Sp. z o.o., based in Poland. More information at: https://www.getresponse.es (GetResponse Sp. z o.o.). GetResponse Sp. z o.o. processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL.
When browsing https://www.actualizatec.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
I use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
https://www.actualizatec.com undertakes to use and process users' personal data, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is to say, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is totally encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.actualizatec.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, Actualízatec GROUP SL shall ensure that any person who is authorised by Actualízatec to process the Client's data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) shall be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, Actualízatec shall, upon becoming aware of it, notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and Accuracy of Data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send to https://www.actualizatec.com exonerating ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL, from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by communicating it to ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://www.actualizatec.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, https://www.actualizatec.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.
Document revised on 20-01-2023.