Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Data Controller: ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL
- Company name: ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL
- NIF/CIF: B72874324
- Address Plaza Universitat, 3 piso 6 08007 Barcelona
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between the users and me as the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your navigation.
ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL as responsible for this website, I am committed to process the information of my users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages that make up the Actualízatec website, including the contents and services made available on them. Any person accessing the website, https://www.actualizatec.com ("user") accepts to be subject to the General Conditions in force at any given time on the portal https://www.actualizatec.com.
Personal data I collect and how I collect it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not in any way imply the start of a commercial relationship with Actualízatec. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. With regard to the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorised by me as the legitimate owner;
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website, https://www.actualizatec.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Actualízatec or of third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal https://www.actualizatec.com or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://www.actualizatec.com cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although all the necessary means and appropriate security measures have been taken to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Actualízatec may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL, which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. The communication between users and https://www.actualizatec.com uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Dispute resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Actualízatec. The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Actualízatec.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to the text, software, contents (including their structure, selection, order and presentation), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify Actualízatec of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party who is the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
ACTUALÍZATEC GROUP SL does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relations between Actualízatec and the users of its telematic services on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Sant Joan Despí.
Should any user have any doubts about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal https://www.actualizatec.com, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice was last updated on 20-01-2023.